- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities
Overview of One King West Hotel & Residence
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Historic Superior Suite, Internal View
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Suite, 2 Double Beds
Historic Studio Suite, Internal View
Tower ONE Suite
Historic Studio Suite
Historic Superior Suite
About this area
Located near the beach, One King West Hotel & Residence is in Financial District neighborhood and is connected to a shopping center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Yonge-Dundas Square and High Park, while Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Ontario Place are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Scotiabank Arena or Rogers Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: King Station and King St West at Yonge St West Side Stop are just steps away.Visit our Toronto travel guide
- Hockey Hall of Fame - 3 min walk
- Toronto Eaton Centre - 8 min walk
- St. Lawrence Market - 9 min walk
- Scotiabank Arena - 9 min walk
- Nathan Phillips Square - 10 min walk
- King Station - 1 min walk
- Union Station - 7 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
One King West Hotel & Residence
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue(s)
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 55.37 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Pandemic time! Excellent screening at Check in. Appropriate service levels.