Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHigh-rise Toronto hotel within minutes of Toronto entertainment and shopping districts
Popular property highlights
Conveniently located at the corner of King and Yonge streets, One King West connects you to Toronto’s downtown business, entertainment, and shopping districts.
Room with a view
Guests at One King West Hotel & Residence can watch the sun rise over Lake Ontario from the 17th-floor fitness center, which includes a spa tub, sauna, and rooftop patio.
A quiet retreat with windows into the five-story atrium, the Historic Superior Suite with Atrium View feature spacious layouts. Suites are furnished with stylish modern décor, plush king-sized beds, LED TVs, and a kitchenette with fridge, electric cook top, microwave oven, and dishwasher.
One King West Hotel & Residence
This high-rise hotel in the financial district of downtown Toronto is connected via underground walkway to the Eaton Centre shopping mall, Hockey Hall of Fame, subway system, and a multitude of shops and restaurants. The theatre district is within three blocks and CN Tower is within four blocks.
On-site dining options at One King West Hotel & Residence include a casual bistro and limited-hours in-room dining. A lively lobby bar serves cocktails and light fare.
Hotel amenities include luggage storage, tours/ticket assistance, concierge services, computer station with internet point, and rooftop terrace. The lobby has a television, fireplace and complimentary newspapers. Conference space can accommodate 220 guests, and a business center is open 24 hours a day. There is a conference center with rooms both large and small. Limo/town car service is available upon request. Guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival to arrange transfers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Limited valet parking is available to guests, size restrictions apply.
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1914
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 370
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 51
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Individually furnished
- LED TV
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Teller's Bar and Lounge - Located in the lobby of this historic hotel which was formerly a bank, Teller's serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Serves cocktails, light fare, and also a late night menu.
In-room Dining - Available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The 17th-floor health club includes sauna and a fitness room with cardio machines and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
- King One Hotel
- King One West
- King West Hotel
- King West One
- One King Hotel
- One King West
- One King West Hotel
- One King West Hotel Toronto
- One King West Toronto
- One West Hotel
- 1 King West Hotel & Residence
- King Suites Toronto
- One King West Hotel And Residence
- One King West Hotel Residence
- Suites 1 King West
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).