Get an overview of this hotelToronto hotel in fashionable Yorkville district
Popular property highlights
Walk to boutiques
Fashionable Yorkville boutiques, restaurants, and galleries surround the Park Hyatt, the renowned Royal Ontario Museum is right across the street, and downtown Toronto is just 5 km (3 mi) away.
This Toronto hotel caters to creature comforts with its acclaimed Stillwater Spa, complimentary scheduled Town Car service, two fine-dining options, and chic rooftop lounge with panoramic views.
Handsomely appointed guestrooms and suites feature featherbeds, marble baths, and views of the surrounding galleries, museums, and shops, or city skyline. High-speed Internet access is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Park Hyatt Toronto
Renovations & Closures
Located in the fashionable Yorkville district, the Park Hyatt Toronto is surrounded by high-end boutiques, restaurants, and galleries.
On the 18th floor, the Roof Lounge is a legendary Toronto watering hole. Small and intimate, the room draws glitterati and literati who relax under the attentive care of the serving staff, some of whom have worked there for 40 years.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms. A 24-hour business center is staffed during business hours.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 10
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Number of floors - 18
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Annona Restaurant - Fashionable dining room named for the Roman goddess of harvest. International cuisine, with emphasis on fresh seafood. Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Morton's, The Steakhouse - Independently owned and operated. Prime cuts of aged American Angus beef. Signature beef entrees, seafood, veal chops, and other specialties. Dinner nightly.
Roof Lounge - Intimate lounge on the 18th floor. Small, wraparound terrace with views of Toronto skyline. Suede and leather sofas, and fireplace. Bar menu, signature martinis, fine wines. Open early afternoon to late evening.
Second Cup - Located near the south tower. Coffee drinks, pastries. Open early morning to late evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Park Hyatt Toronto's fitness center features cardio machines with flat-screen TVs and headphones.
Lake Ontario, 6 km (3.75 mi) away, offers seasonal recreational activities including cycling paths, fishing, and sailing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 30.00 for adults and CAD 30.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Hyatt Toronto Park
- Park Hyatt Toronto
- Park Hyatt Toronto Hotel
- Toronto Park Hyatt
- Hyatt Toronto
- Park Hyatt Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Hyatt
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Hyatt Bed and Breakfast
Book a stay in a “Hyatt Bed and Breakfast” rate category starting now, for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- Accommodation is selected
- Daily breakfast for two in hotel restaurant
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert