Get an overview of this hotelOn Toronto's Harbourfront with views of Lake Ontario
Popular property highlights
Near CN Tower
Located on Toronto's Harbourfront, this smoke-free hotel is 2 blocks from the Metro Toronto Convention Centre and 3 blocks from CN Tower and Rogers Centre.
The restaurant serves globally influenced Canadian cuisine; the cocktail lounge overlooks the pool deck. Guests can also enjoy the fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool.
Toronto views, Free WiFi
Recently renovated (May 2015) guestrooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Toronto and offer complimentary wireless Internet access plus daily newspapers. Cable TV provides premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto Harbourfront
The Radisson Admiral, situated on Toronto's Harbourfront, offers panoramic views of Lake Ontario, the Toronto Islands, and the downtown cityscape. Rogers Centre, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, CN Tower, and Air Canada Centre are all within 3 blocks.
The hotel's Watermark Restaurant offers globally influenced Canadian cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while the lounge overlooks the pool deck and Harbourfront. Room service is available daily until 10 PM daily.
The Radisson Admiral features a seasonal outdoor pool and patio on the fifth floor overlooking Toronto Harbour and Islands. The Patio offers seasonal selections and refreshing drinks.
Guests have access to a fourth-floor business center and can enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel for a surcharge. A fully-equipped fitness center is also available. Tours of the city or harbor can be booked on site.
Please be advised that there is construction in the area which may cause traffic delays.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Marina on site
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 8
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1991
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 157
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Watermark Restaurant - With Lake Ontario as the backdrop The Watermark restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. The menu features globally-influenced Canadian cuisine.
Watermark Pool Patio and Terrace - Lunch, snacks, and drinks are offered daily on this outdoor patio overlooking the harbor and islands. Open seasonally, May to October.
Nearby Things to Do
This hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool on a large sundeck overlooking the waterfront. It also has a fitness center with 1 stairclimber, 2 treadmills, a cross trainer, rowing machine, and strength-training equipment.
A public walkway in front of the hotel, extending along the waterfront, makes a great venue for strolling, cycling, and in-line skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25 for adults and CAD 13 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 28.25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per day
- Radisson Admiral
- Radisson Admiral Toronto-Harbourfront
- Radisson Hotel Admiral
- Radisson Hotel Admiral Toronto-Harbourfront
- Radisson Hotel Toronto-Harbourfront
- Radisson Admiral Toronto Harbourfront Hotel Toronto
- Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto Harbourfront
- Radisson Admiral Hotel Harbourfront
- Radisson Admiral Toronto Harbourfront
- Radisson Admiral Harbourfront
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.