- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Royal Ontario Museum
- 5 min walk
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus
- 13 min walk
- Casa Loma
- 3 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Near a metro station, The Hazelton Hotel Toronto is in Toronto's Yorkville neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Nathan Phillips Square and CN Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Ontario Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Scotiabank Arena or Rogers Centre.Visit our Toronto travel guide
- Royal Ontario Museum - 5 min walk
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus - 13 min walk
- Yonge-Dundas Square - 3 min drive
- Casa Loma - 3 min drive
- Ryerson University - 4 min drive
- Bay Station - 4 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 5 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 23 min drive
- ONE – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The Hazelton Hotel Toronto
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 125 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 60.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 12.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 4 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 49.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 60.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hazelton Hotel
- Hazelton Hotel Toronto
- Hazelton Toronto
- Hazelton Toronto Hotel
- Hotel Hazelton
- Hotel Hazelton Toronto
- Toronto Hazelton
- Toronto Hazelton Hotel
- Toronto Hotel Hazelton
- The Hazelton Toronto Toronto
- The Hazelton Hotel Toronto Hotel
- The Hazelton Hotel Toronto Toronto
- The Hazelton Hotel Toronto Hotel Toronto
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The experience was fantastic from the moment you arrive to drop off your car through check in the staff were so friendly and helpful. The rooms were perfect, turn down service was a nice touch. I would highly recommend this hotel can’t wait to come back