Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Toronto hotel in Downtown Toronto, walk to Hockey Hall of Fame
VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia Rewards members get double value for their points when booking any VIP Access hotel.See details
Located in Downtown Toronto, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Hockey Hall of Fame and Sony Centre for the Performing Arts. King Station is only a 2-minute walk and Queen Station is 7 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a 24-hour health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and WiFi in public areas.
All 301 rooms feature comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. WiFi and room service are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Omni King Edward Hotel
Renovations & Closures
The Omni King Edward Hotel features a full-service spa and a 24-hour health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
A business center is on site at this 4.5-star property. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Omni King Edward Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1903
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 301
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Microwave (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Espresso maker
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Victoria's Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast and brunch.
King Street Bar - This bar serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
The spa is open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Debit cards not accepted
Cash or credit card deposit required
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 30 and CAD 50 for adults, CAD 15 and CAD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
- Hotel King Edward
- Hotel Omni King Edward
- King Edward Omni Hotel
- Omni Edward Hotel
- Omni King
- Omni King Edward
- Omni King Edward Hotel
- Omni King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Omni King Edward Toronto
- Omni King Hotel
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Le Meridien Toronto
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.