Get an overview of this hotelLakefront Toronto high-rise with its own conference center
Set along Lake Ontario, this 38-story hotel on Toronto's waterfront is within 2 blocks of Air Canada Centre and near the CN Tower. 25 km (15 mi) from Lester B Pearson International Airport.
Work with pleasure
A rooftop restaurant, indoor pool, and outdoor tennis court are designed to make the most of Great Lake views. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby.
The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto's 977 rooms have lake or cityscape views, Westin Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Baths, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
Guests favorite property amenities
A glassed-in walkway connects this waterfront Toronto hotel to its own conference center and ballroom. A lower level 24-hour business center provides separate work cubicles with desks, computers, printers, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby. 13 meeting rooms can accommodate up to 3,500 people.
The Votre Beauté Spa offers massage therapy, hydrotherapy, facials, nailcare, and haircare. The Westin Workout fitness center has saunas, steam rooms, spa tub, and an indoor pool; equipment includes treadmlls, exercycles, and free weights. A Squash court and an outdoor tennis court are also available.
For families who travel with kids, the hotel features a large number of children's amenities, such as table tennis, board games, and a children's club.
Valet and self parking are available (surcharges apply).
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 977
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 38
- Conference space size (meters) - 6503
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Hair salon
- Meeting rooms 33
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 69998
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 16.00 per night ), Wired internet access ( CAD 16.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Toula - Open for lunch and dinner, this room on top of the south tower offers diners views of the lakefront and Toronto Islands. Italian regional cuisine and an extensive wine list. Dress code. Ages 19 and older only.
Mizzen - The main floor dining room is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Creative bistro fare such as wood-roasted cherry snapper; rosemary and sea salt roasted chicken; and tomato, leek, and smoked red pepper tart.
Chartroom Bar and Lounge - The casual lobby bar serves light lunches, dinners, and drinks. Selections include wild and domestic mushroom pizza, crab and corn chowder, and bento box sushi samplers that can be followed by warm apple crumble or a warm baked chocolate crackle.
Coffee Bar - Coffees, teas, espresso drinks, and some pastries are served from this bar tucked away in the lobby.
Nearby Things to Do
This Toronto hotel's 13-meter (45-square-foot), glass walled pool overlooks the lakefront from the fifth floor, and has poolside loungers and a spa tub. An adjoining fitness center has women's and men's saunas and steam rooms, as well as free weights, elliptical trainers, Universal gym, treadmills, TVs, water coolers and features the New Balance Gear Lending program which offers fresh workout clothes and running shoes for an extra fee. Guests may use the outdoor tennis court in good weather or enjoy the a squash court.
Walking, jogging, and biking trails, located right outside the hotel, continue along the waterfront. The hotel offers seasonal entertainment for children in the activity centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Up to 40 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Deposit: CAD 200 per night
- Breakfast fee: CAD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 16.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 16.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 40
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
- Harbour Castle
- Harbour Castle Westin
- Harbour Westin Castle
- Westin Castle
- Westin Castle Harbour
- Westin Harbour
- Westin Harbour Castle
- Westin Harbour Castle Hotel
- Westin Harbour Castle Hotel Toronto
- Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- Toronto Westin
- Westin Harbor Castle Hotel Toronto
- Westin Hotel Toronto
- Westin Toronto
- Westin Harbour Castle Toronto Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.