Envision yourself on your perfect holiday: you probably see yourself rambling through the city center, taking note of the monuments or the marvellous world everywhere around you. However, Torpedo Factory Art Center is one thing you are especially prepared for. You have wanted to go there for a while, and now is the day to mark it finished.
Find Your Perfect Torpedo Factory Art Center Hotel
Hotels near Torpedo Factory Art Center
Travel experiences can be found in all shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty new memories after you've visited Torpedo Factory Art Center.
To experience it, travel to Alexandria, located only 85 miles from the state capital of Richmond.
The area within 2 miles of Torpedo Factory Art Center features roughly 24 hotels. Try the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, just 2 miles away, the Wyndham Vacation Resorts at National Harbor, 2 miles away, or the Residence Inn National Harbor Washington, DC Area, 2 miles away.
Looking for a place to rest your head which won't take over your budget? Conveniently, there is an abundance of budget hotels in the area. Positioned 0.5 miles from it is the Morrison House, Autograph Collection, but you could also have a look at the Kimpton Lorien Hotel and Spa if you're looking for a back-up. It's only 0.9 miles away.
This area's numerous upmarket hotel options will be drawcards for those who tend to travel in style. Make sure you take a look at the Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria, just 0.6 miles away, and the Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria, 0.6 miles away.
There's absolutely no need to go without coffee and appetizing treats in the streets around Torpedo Factory Art Center. La Madeleine Country French Café is a charming place loved by local people and visitors alike, and is only an easy stroll away. Tourists searching for a more filling dining experience should head to Morrison House, Autograph Collection, an establishment that's also close. And lastly, order a glass of wine and chat with some of the friendly locals while you blow off some steam at Gadsby's Tavern.
While you are here, you'll come to realize there's loads more than just Torpedo Factory Art Center to visit:
- If you are curious about unearthed objects and the societies and cultures of people from another time, then you and your kids really should spend the morning at the Alexandria Archaeology Museum.
- John Carlyle House gives history buffs the opportunity to view a property of great historic importance.
- Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum is known as an interesting place to experience when the weather is bad.
- Check out Athenaeum and discover their comprehensive exhibition of wonderful artworks.
- Come face to face with one of the hubs of authority in this destination at Alexandria City Hall.
It's always easy to make your way to Torpedo Factory Art Center by rail since it's just 1 mile to Alexandria Station.
Our registry of Old Town Alexandria hotels has all that you require, so you will surely find accommodation near Torpedo Factory Art Center you'll appreciate. With hundreds of visitors over the past year, you won't be alone. Need help deciding? All the secret pointers you need we have just a few clicks away. Once the moment arrives to book, you can rest assured: guests of all sorts would endorse their Old Town Alexandria hotel to a buddy.
- The staff at lodging around Torpedo Factory Art Center provide great service which can only enrich your visit to this lovely landmark.
- You'll find Old Town Alexandria lodging are always tidy and neat.
- From big families with children to couples, we've got spaces that are snug for all types.
It's clear why Old Town Alexandria vacations had greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right at your desired spot thanks to our comprehensive selection of hotels near Torpedo Factory Art Center.
Learn About Old Town Alexandria
After you've done Torpedo Factory Art Center, there are still further activities to do in Old Town Alexandria.
- Old Town Alexandria sightseeing has been only for those in the know until recently, but trips have been soaring, meaning the time to make your reservations is now.
- Visit one of the territory's monuments, then enjoy a night out to top off your exploration right.
- abundant pastimes, you'll also see Old Town Alexandria is an ace when it comes to customized assistance.
Say goodbye to the views you're used to and greet some astonishing new group photos. You won't regret paying a visit to Old Town Alexandria, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Torpedo Factory Art Center. Book today!