Find Hotels Near Torre de Anto, Coimbra City Centre from $30
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Torre de Anto
Torre de Anto Hotel Guide
Torre de Anto is a great excuse for a vacation.
Already planning a visit? You'll need to travel to Coimbra, an area situated a mere 110 miles from the nation's capital, Coimbra.
There are 20 accommodation options that are within a radius of 0.6 miles of Torre de Anto. You're guaranteed to find one you like. Some of the popular ones are the Tivoli Coimbra, Vila Galé Coimbra and Hotel Astoria.
Searching for somewhere to rest that won't take over your budget? No need to stress, as there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. The ibis Coimbra and the Hotel Avenida Coimbra are a couple of great options. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the latter is 0.2 miles.
There's nothing more relaxing than heading back to a luxurious room and wrapping yourself in a fancy bathrobe at the end of a busy day. You’ll find several premium hotels nearby where you'll be able to do just that. Make sure you take a look at the latest specials at the Quinta Das Lagrimas (0.9 miles away) or the TRYP Coimbra Hotel (0.9 miles away).
Looking for somewhere where you can treat yourself to a strong coffee, quick bite or delectable dessert? Café Santa Cruz (Praça 8 de Maio, Coimbra) is minutes from Torre de Anto and a popular place to take a break from sightseeing. Try one of the specials, take in the energetic ambiance and indulge in the nourishing cuisine at Taberna 58 (Rua Corpo de Deus 58, Coimbra). This place is also nearby.
Other Places to Visit near Torre de AntoBefore you move on, take a look at what the rest of this area has available:
- Palácio de Sub Ripas allows history buffs the opportunity to see a property of great historic importance.
- Experience a bit of history and stroll through Núcleo da Cidade Muralhada/Torre de Almedina, a pleasant spot to sit back and watch the world go by.
- As one of the longest-standing structures in the area, Arco de Almedina is known for its historic worth.
- A journey to Santa Cruz Church is a fantastic way to truly understand the local culture and religion.
- Passionate musicians should be in their happy place among this destination's upbeat music scene. On a night out, check out a show at one of the local venues, such as Fado ao Centro.
Tourists visiting Torre de Anto commonly arrive by metro. Coimbra is the closest station and is a short 0.2 miles away.