Get an overview of this hotelLuxury resort with 4 spa tubs and free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Situated on a lake, this luxury resort is in the same region as Salto Chico Falls, Salto Grande, and Torres del Paine National Park. Regional attractions also include Mirador Glacier Grey.
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free resort. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, massage/treatment rooms, and dry cleaning.
All 50 rooms offer jetted tubs, rainfall showerheads, and free bottled water. Hair dryers and safes are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
explora Patagonia - All Inclusive
Explora Patagonia - All Inclusive features 4 spa tubs, an indoor pool, and a sauna. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This luxury resort also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Explora Patagonia - All Inclusive is a smoke-free property.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Computer station
- Number of spa tubs - 4
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Explora Patagonia - All Inclusive has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
4 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Explora Patagonia Hotel
- Explora Patagonia Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Explora Patagonia Torres Del Paine
- explora Patagonia All Inclusive Torres Del Paine
- explora Patagonia All Inclusive
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Explora Patagonia - All Inclusive is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.