Not what I expected
Posted Jul 25, 2011
This property is not a traditional hotel. It looks more like an apartment building. My room smelled of smoke, even though there was a no smoking sign posted on the building entrance. The windows were open, which helped to air the room out, I suppose, but I had to run the A/C for an hour before the room was cool and dry enough on a hot summer day. The staff should have turned on the A/C since I told them when I was arriving. There was a cigarette burn on my sheets. There were patches of mold on the walls. The bed had a cheap mattress. There was no phone or alarm clock. The sound did not work on the TV. On the positive side, the room was reasonable quiet and looked clean enough beyond the mold stains. I would have felt more comfortable staying in a traditional hotel.