Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Tour des Templiers
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Church of St-Paul, Tour des Templiers, and Place Massillon. Parc St-Bernard is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and conference rooms. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, free newspapers, multilingual staff, and a garden are onsite.
All 48 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Plus Hotel Hyeres Cote D'azur, Hyeres
Popular property highlights
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Hyeres hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2013.
Best Western Plus Hotel Hyeres Cote D'azur, Hyeres is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Day bed
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM.
H Hotel restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.38 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- H Ex Printanières
- H Ex Printanières Hyeres
- H Hôtel Ex Printanières
- H Hôtel Ex Printanières Hyeres
- H Hôtel Hyeres
- H Hyeres
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.