Book your room at Cap Nègre Hôtel
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel in Le Lavandou with free parking
Situated in Le Lavandou, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Pramousquier Beach and Layet Beach. Le Canadel Beach and Le Rayol Beach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a bar/lounge, a garden, and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 30 rooms provide free WiFi, balconies, and Select Comfort beds. Guests will also find flat-screen TVs, safes, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cap Nègre Hôtel features a garden. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.00 per night.
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.