Get an overview of this hotelResidence in La Londe-les-Maures with 2 outdoor pools and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated near the beach, this residence is within 6 mi (10 km) of L'Estagnol Beach, Salins Beach, and Fort de Bregancon. Place Massillon and Tour des Templiers are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free residence features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and a fitness center. Self parking is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna are onsite.
All 214 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Sofa beds, WiFi, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Residence l'Ile d'Or
Residence l'Ile d'Or features 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, a waterslide, and a sauna. The residence offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities consist of a business center and a meeting room. This business-friendly residence also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness center, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Residence l'Ile d'Or is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 20 per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 20 per stay )
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Residence l'Ile d'Or has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a seasonal outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a waterslide, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Basketball on site
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per week
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 300 per week
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 20 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per week
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 56 per week
- Television fee: EUR 40 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per stay
- l'Ile d'Or
- l'Ile d'Or La Londe-les-Maures
- Residence l'Ile d'Or
- Residence l'Ile d'Or La Londe-les-Maures
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).