Get an overview of this hotelGuestrooms with fireplaces, walk to Place du Capitole
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Toulouse, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Garonne and Place du Capitole. Basilique Saint-Sernin and Museum of the Augustins are also within 15 minutes.
Self parking, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 12 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include premium bedding and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Héliot features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hôtel Héliot is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
Guests should be aware that a cat reside at this property. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 3 and EUR 9 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 8 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 8.00 (one-way), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in after 10 PM
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Heliot Hotel Toulouse
- Héliot Toulouse
- Hôtel Héliot
- Hôtel Héliot Toulouse
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.