Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelToulouse hotel in Les Chalets - Saint-Aubin - Saint-Étienne, walk to Place du Capitole
Popular property highlights
Located in Les Chalets - Saint-Aubin - Saint-Étienne, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Toulouse National Theatre and Place du Capitole. Basilique Saint-Sernin and Museum of the Augustins are also within 15 minutes.
Self parking, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 12 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include premium bedding and flat-screen TVs.
Hôtel Héliot features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hôtel Héliot is a smoke-free property.
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 3 and EUR 9 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 8 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 8.00 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 16 per 24 hours
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in after 10 PM
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Heliot Hotel Toulouse
- Héliot Toulouse
- Hôtel Héliot
- Hôtel Héliot Toulouse
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.