Book your room at Hotel Le Clocher de Rodez
Double Room, BathtubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotelToulouse hotel 10 minutes from Place du Capitole
Located within walking distance of Basilique-Saint Sernin, Hôtel le Clocher de Rodez is also near Pont Neuf, Cathédrale Saint-Étienne, and Musée des Augustins. Stade Toulousain is 4 miles (7 kilometers) away.
This city-center hotel offers 3 meeting rooms and event space for up to 70 guests, a buffet breakfast, and a 24-hour front desk with complimentary daily newspapers.
Hôtel le Clocher de Rodez's 44 air-conditioned guestrooms feature LCD televisions with satellite channels, bathrooms with hair dryers, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Situated on Place Jeanne d'Arc, Hôtel le Clocher de Rodez is conveniently located near the city's museums, art galleries, boutiques and markets. A block from the Jean d'Arc metro station, this city-center Toulouse hotel is within walking distance of several tourist attractions.
For guests with cars, valet and self parking options (surcharge) are available. The hotel's lobby provides several sitting areas, a 24-hour front desk, and complimentary newspapers. A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served each morning, and a bar is on site. The 1,184 square feet (110 square meters) of meeting and event space accommodates up to 70 guests. This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 18
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
A buffet breakfast including hot and cold items is available for a surcharge and offered daily from 7-10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.00 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.