When you consider a brand-new city, you might see yourself sauntering through the city center, taking note of the buildings or the lovely world wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you're prepared for in particular: Tour de la Lanterne. You've wanted to go there for years, and right now is finally the moment to tick it off.
Where to Stay Nearby Tour de la Lanterne
Hotels near Tour de la Lanterne
Tour de la Lanterne is a renowned attraction that deserves to be a fixture of your to-do list.
It is in La Rochelle, 75 miles away from Nantes. If you enjoy heading away from the hurly-burly of the city, this might be for you.
Would you like to rest your head nearby? You'll be pleasantly surprised, since there are 22 options to choose from, all just a short walk away. Some of the popular ones are the La Monnaie Art & Spa Hotel, Novotel La Rochelle Centre and Hôtel Résidence de France.
There's certainly no requirement to spend your last pennies on your accommodation. You will find numerous budget-friendly options situated near to this attraction. Located 0.3 miles away is the Hotel Le Yatchman, but you might also want to check out the Best Western Plus Masqhotel if you want a choice. It's only 0.6 miles away.
Would you prefer accommodation that's a bit more extravagant? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you'll find several high-end hotel options all within walking distance. Make sure you take a look at the Appart'hôtel Odalys Archipel, which is a mere 0.4 miles away. A second option is the Best Western Champlain France Angleterre, 0.5 miles away.
Sometimes, you need a sweet treat! Stop by Brasserie des Dames for a snack and some strong coffee. This popular spot is situated nearby Tour de la Lanterne. Later on, go to another nearby restaurant. Grab a table for dinner at Hotel Mercure La Rochelle Vieux Port Sud and try a dish you've never eaten before. Want to finish the night with a tasty drink? You won't need to travel too far to stumble upon Le Yachtman Hotel La Rochelle.
Can't tear yourself away? Well, hold on because there's lots more than just Tour de la Lanterne to do in the region:
- It's impossible not to appreciate the architectural design of Tour de la Chaine, a well-known historic tower that has managed to withstand the test of time.
- Anybody who loves the water will definitely enjoy spending a few hours at Concurrence Beach.
- Having long been a prominent landmark in the area, Tour St. Nicolas has become a popular place to visit for architecture fans and passersby alike.
- Porte de la Grosse Horloge is one of the region's most admired, and photographed, local attractions.
- You'll find it hard not to appreciate the architectural design of La Rochelle Grosse Cloche, a popular historic tower that has managed to stand the test of time.
It's easy to visit Tour de la Lanterne by train as it's only 0.6 miles from there to Gare de La Rochelle.
Expedia's list of hotels and resorts in La Rochelle offers all that you require, so you will surely find venues near Tour de la Lanterne that you'll appreciate. La Rochelle welcomed more than a few tourists in the most recent year, so start hunting. You're only a few clicks away from the secret guidance you could want. Once reservation time arrives, you can do so boldly: sightseers of all manner would recommend their La Rochelle hotel to their colleagues.
- "Fresh, tidy, and primed to greet you" is the goal for La Rochelle hotels.
- The guest service at accommodation close to Tour de la Lanterne will be wonderful which will only improve your trip to this magnificent feature.
- You're in a good place if you want spaces that are soothing as well as fresh and orderly.
It's simple to see why rooms in La Rochelle saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015. With our extensive catalogue of hotels near Tour de la Lanterne, we see your choice place in your future.
Fascinating La Rochelle Facts
There are still further activities to do in La Rochelle when you've crossed Tour de la Lanterne off your timetable.
- La Rochelle has been only for those in on the secret, but it is currently beginning to gain in status.
- La Rochelle also knows a thing or two about hospitality after an afternoon spent on its abundant adventures.
- Happen upon the perfect gallery to browse for fashion items and eat a delightful dish of the local cooking.
Planning a visit to La Rochelle is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Tour de la Lanterne. Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and call on more than a few amazing new landscapes!