Town and Country Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Town and Country? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Quality Inn Oakwood is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. See why our customers love this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and high-quality beds.
- Pets are welcome at Ramada North Spokane. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Rodeway Inn North Spokane. This motel provides guests with an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's helpful staff and location.
Planning Your Trip to Town and Country
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Town and Country is 17.76 inches
Exploring Town and Country with Your Pet
Known for its entertainment, Town and Country has lots to offer visitors including its basketball and university life. During your visit, enjoy checking out Riverfront Park and Spokane Arena. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Manito Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Northwest Seed & Pet, The Yuppy Puppy, or Outdoor Living Showroom.