Visitors to Traben-Trarbach are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, local tours, and churches.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Traben-Trarbach
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 6.9 mi (11 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Traben-Trarbach
Cultural venues in the city include Traben-Trarbach Icon Center, Mittelmosel Museum, and Buddha Museum. Notable city landmarks like Grevenburg Castle Ruins and Mont Royal might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Mosel Therme to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Traben-Trarbach. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Romantik Jugendstilhotel Bellevue - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Moselschlößchen - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Trabener Hof - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Traben-Trarbach
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Traben-Trarbach Station. Traben-Trarbach might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Traben-Trarbach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Traben-Trarbach gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 27°F