Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Linz Castle Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Linz, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Linz Landhaus, Linz Castle Museum, and Linz State Gallery. St. Martin's Church and Lentos Art Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a rooftop terrace, self parking, and coffee/tea in a common area are onsite.
All 49 rooms offer free WiFi, sofa beds, and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find room service, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Schwarzer Bär
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station drop-off service. This Linz hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Schwarzer Bär is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel Schwarzer Bär has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.00 for adults and EUR 6,50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Zum Schwarzen Bären
- Hotel Zum Schwarzen Bären Linz
- Zum Schwarzen Bären Linz
- Hotel Schwarzer Bär Linz
- Schwarzer Bär Linz
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.