- Grand Traverse Bay
- 7 min walk
- Castle Farms
- 26 min drive
- Toonie's Steak and Fish House
- 21 min drive
- Ruthie's Chicken and Dairy Twist
- 21 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
We have no rooms available for the selected dates: Friday, Oct 18 - Saturday, Oct 19
About this area
- Grand Traverse Bay - 7 min walk
- Lake Charlevoix - 18 min drive
- Castle Farms - 26 min drive
- Chateau Chantal - 66 min drive
- Leelanau Sands Casino - 76 min drive
- Traverse City, MI (TVC-Cherry Capital) - 48 min drive
- Toonie's Steak and Fish House — 21 min drive
- Ruthie's Chicken and Dairy Twist — 21 min drive
- Short's Brewing Company — 22 min drive
- McDonald's — 23 min drive
- Papa K's Pizza — 23 min drive
About this property
Torch Bay Inn
This smoke-free hotel features a picnic area, free self parking, and free WiFi in public areas. This hotel has 8 rooms.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- No elevators
- Daily housekeeping
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Smoke-free property
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
Fabulous stay at the Torch Bay Inn
We always head to Mackinac Island for our vacation yearly, and stay somewhere on the mainland the night before. This year we stayed in Traverse City, and just found the Torch Bay Inn on line as we were driving up. What a blessing!! The room was clean, and not at all like an inn. When we walked in, it felt like we were staying in a friend's guest room. So comfortable and clean. Even my husband, who never sleeps well in hotel beds, said he slept great in the bed here.