- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Calabash Bay
- 4 min walk
- Billy Bay Beach
- 3 min drive
- Floyd's Pelican Bar
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Treasure Beach, Treasure Bay Guesthouse is on the Strip and near the beach. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Lovers Leap, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Callabash Bay Beach and Calabash Bay.
- Calabash Bay - 4 min walk
- Billy Bay Beach - 3 min drive
- Black River Heritage Buildings - 36 min drive
- Parrotee Pond Mangroves - 36 min drive
- Floyd's Pelican Bar - 40 min drive
- Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.) - 98 min drive
About this property
Treasure Bay Guesthouse
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Treasure Bay Guesthouse House
- Treasure Bay Guesthouse
- Treasure Bay Guesthouse Jamaica/Treasure Beach
- Treasure Guesthouse Treasure
- Treasure Bay Guesthouse Guesthouse
- Treasure Bay Guesthouse Treasure Beach
- Treasure Bay Guesthouse Guesthouse Treasure Beach
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Peaches is a sweet lady. But, the bed wasn't a King, as I requested and there are ants everywhere! I stayed an extra night and she charged me more than what Expedia did. I was severely disappointed with No A/C. It's unbearably hot in the house after 7 or 8 am.