Treasure Island Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Treasure Island? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 12 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Residence Inn St Petersburg Treasure Island is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to shopping.
- The Bungalows is a motel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an outdoor pool and in-room kitchens. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's pool and beach locale.
- Dogs can join their owners at Sunset Beach Cottages. This cottage offers guests laundry facilities and in-room kitchens.
Planning Your Trip to Treasure Island
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Treasure Island is 50.81 inches
Exploring Treasure Island with Your Pet
Known for its beautiful sunsets, Treasure Island has lots to offer visitors including its seaside, live music, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit Dolphin Marine Rentals and St. Petersburg Municipal Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Treasure Bay Golf and Tennis and Sunset Beach Pavilion. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland Largo, Fins and Skins, or Animal House Pet Center.