Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out hotel with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out hotel in Trevalli is within 1 mi (2 km) of Scuola Italiana Sci Moena and Navalge Theatre and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Ronchi-Valbona Gondola is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away.
Ski into Hotel Faloria, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and massage/treatment rooms.
All 23 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find premium bedding, free newspapers, and in-room massages.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
After a day on the slopes, relax in the spa tub or enjoy the use of other facilities, including a health club and a steam room. Conveniences like ski storage and skiing lessons allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
This hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a free buffet breakfast, available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 14 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 14 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Minimum guest age is 14
Caters to adults only
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 350 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per day
- Faloria Moena
- Hotel Faloria
- Hotel Faloria Moena
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests under 14 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.