Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with downhill skiing, near the slopes
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Cogolo hotel is in the mountains, 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Terme di Pejo and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and sledding. Pejo Valley Ecomuseum and Lake Covel are also within 6 mi (10 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Ortles to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a steam room.
All 30 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and sofa beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include kitchenettes and balconies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating and return when the snow melts for hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. After a day on the slopes, relax in the spa tub or enjoy the use of other facilities, including a health club and a steam room. Ortles helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Ortles is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1966
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Guests under 10 years old are not allowed in the health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ice skating on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Sledding nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 16 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 60.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40.00 (from 6 to 8 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Ortles Hotel
- Ortles Hotel Pejo
- Ortles Pejo
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).