Posted Aug 22, 2016
We arrived about 50 minutes after check-in time but our room still was not ready and we were told to wait another 30 minutes. My husband and I used the hotel lobby restrooms and both were disgusting. The men's had poop all over the toilet and floor, the stall did not latch and no paper towels. The women's was poorly kept up, not clean, the stall did not latch either and no paper towels in here either. We waited outside our room in the car for it to be ready (room doors are outside). There were a couple people who came to finishing clean our room and one man was smoking, we had a non smoking room and once we got in the room it smelt awful. The room not only smelt of cigarettes but old, almost moldy smell. Only half the lamps in the room actually worked. Not all electrical outlets worked, mushrooms husbands phone did not charge, we both had to use the recepticals in the bathroom area. The bed was very outdated, it was hard and squeaked every time you moved. The chairs in the room appeared to be dirty. The bathroom was not clean, the shower had hairs in it before we ever used it. The toilet was constantly running. The molding around the bathroom door was missing in places, very awful looking!! I turned the switch on for the exhaust fan and smoke rolled out, needless to say we didn't use that anymore. The hotel seems to be in very poor condition with staff that don't seem to care. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!