Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and outdoor pool
Located in the heart of Trois-Rivieres, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Laviolette Park, Trois-Rivieres Convention Center, and Gatien-Lapointe Library. Cathedral of the Assumption and Boucher de Niverville Manor are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a conference center, coffee/tea in a common area, and conference rooms.
All 102 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and plasma TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free local calls, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel L'Urbania3600, Boulevard Gene-H.-Kruger Trois-Rivieres QC G9A 4M3
Hotel L'Urbania features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
8 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel L'Urbania is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 9
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation, per day
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Hotel L'Urbania
- Hotel L'Urbania Trois-Rivieres
- L'Urbania Trois-Rivieres
- Hotel L'Urbania Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.