Visitors can enjoy all that Trun has to offer including its mountain views. There are 267 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Trun
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swiss Alps. Additionally, you'll find Brigels Ski Lift and Obersaxen Ski Resort in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Trun, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 120 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Casa Tödi is located in the heart of Trun. This 3-star hotel in Trun features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- The Chedi Andermatt is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from central Trun. This 5-star hotel in Andermatt features a full-service spa, 8 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Hotel 3 Könige & Post is 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from the center of Trun. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Andermatt can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Trun
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Trun Station. Trun might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Trun
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Trun is 1.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F