Find Hotels Near Tsunami Memorial Museum, Takua Pa from $9
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Tsunami Memorial Museum
Top Hotels Close to Tsunami Memorial Museum
Tsunami Memorial - Rue Tor 813 Hotel Guide
History buffs will enjoy Tsunami Memorial - Rue Tor 813.
Head to Khao Lak and see it.
With an impressive 52 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Tsunami Memorial - Rue Tor 813, you're certain to find the ideal place for you. The Casa de La Flora, the Sudala Beach Resort and the Khaolak Oriental Resort - Adults Only are just a few you might want to try. They're located 0.6 miles, 0.6 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
If you're traveling on a shoestring, you'll find some acceptable hotel options in the vicinity. Some establishments that come recommended include the Les Fleurs and the Khaolak Inn.
A vacation is all about enjoying yourself, and one of the greatest ways to do that is to book a room at a high-end hotel. You'll find an excellent range close by. The La Flora Resort & Spa Khao Lak is simply 0.8 miles away, while the Ramada Khao Lak Resort can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both are elegant and packed with creature comforts.
When you're done at Tsunami Memorial - Rue Tor 813 follow the wafting aroma of coffee to Han Korean Restaurant, a nearby cafe where you can take a breather and work out your next destination. If you've really worked up an appetite, J cafe is also in the area and will stop your belly from rumbling. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and grab a few cocktails at The Boat.
Other Places to Visit near Tsunami Memorial - Rue Tor 813Do you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Tsunami Memorial - Rue Tor 813, you'll find lots more to experience:
- Peruse the goods on sale and have a chat with a few of the locals at one of the area's most lively markets, Bangnieng Afternoon Market.
- Find out if you have got the skills to get below par at Khaolak Mini Golf.
- A great way to appreciate this region's unique culture is to peruse the stalls at Bang Niang Market.
- For a lot of travelers, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to a shopping center. Swing by Nangthong Supermarket where you can devote a day to browsing its extensive stores and food joints.
- Dive in at Khaolak Scuba Adventures, a great place to get your heart rate pumping.