Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Tucson resort with spa, 3 pools
Historic charm and modern luxury unite at this 80-acre Tucson hotel, less than a mile from Tonoho Chul Park and nine miles from the Tucson Convention Center.
Spa, nature trails
Resort amenities at Westward Look Resort include horseback riding, nature trails, a natural history museum, 3 pools, a tennis center, spa services, and a 4-star restaurant.
The 241 guestrooms and suites at Westward Look Resort have patios or balconies, vaulted ceilings, Southwestern décor, and feature views of the desert, mountains, pools, or city.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa
Located three miles from Foothills Mall and nine miles from Tucson Convention Center, Westward Look Resort features a four-star restaurant, a lounge with entertainment, 20,000 square feet of meeting space, and a rooftop terrace.
The nature gallery has special exhibits for kids. On summer Saturdays, pool toys, water activities, and face painting are offered, followed by family barbecues and steel band music.
Westward Look Resort offers on-site horseback riding (surcharge) and a tennis center with a partner-matching program, lessons (surcharge), eight outdoor courts, and a ball machine. Also available are three swimming pools with summer loungers/chaise lounges, three spa tubs, bicycle rentals, two nature trails, and guided nature walks and hiking and biking trips. The hotel's boutique spa offers massages, body scrubs, facial treatments, manicures and pedicures. Golf lessons are available nearby.
The gift shop, open daily, sells Native American and contemporary jewelry, pottery by Arizona artists, resort wear, books, gifts, magazines, and sundries.
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Full-service spa
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 16
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 241
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Fireplace in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 4312
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free valet parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 401
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts - 8
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
- Year Built 1912
- Number of buildings/towers - 35
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Gold - Cuisine focuses on seasonal ingredients, some grown in the resort's chef's garden. Indoor tables have views of the mountains and resort gardens. Patio dining available. Signature dishes include Chile Dusted Seared Sashimi Tuna, chateaubriand beef tenderloin, and Poblano Chicken Alfredo. Flamenco music on Friday with Spanish-themed dinner specials and lobster/wine pairing dinners on Saturday. Extensive brunch with live jazz and alfresco dining is available October through Father's Day. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lookout Bar and Grille - Casual fare, including Sonoran-style dishes such as fajitas, enchiladas, ribs, and sandwiches for lunch or dinner. The bar features live dance music on weekends. Western-style paintings of horses and pueblo scenes, large windows with city views, and patio dining.
Oasis - Specialty drinks, light meals, and snacks are served in this casual restaurant at the main pool from late morning to early evening.
Pool, spa, court, and picnic service are available at the lap pool near the fitness center, another pool by the Chef's Garden, and at the spa and tennis center. Hotel staff prepare picnic lunches and barbecue fixings upon request.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational opportunities include horseback riding (surcharge); two nature trails for hiking, biking, and bird watching, with seating areas and barbecue grills; a spa specializing in desert botanicals and mud treatments; eight outdoor tennis courts with partner matching, ball machine, and lessons (surcharge); and three outdoor swimming pools, including a lap pool. Trail maps, binoculars, and a telescope for star gazing are available at no charge. Bicycles can be rented at the fitness center. Guided hiking and biking trips are available. Golf lessons are available nearby.
Several Tucson golf courses are within 10 miles of the resort, including links designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. and by Tom Weiskopf; hotel staff can schedule tee times. The Sabino Canyon Recreation Area, with hiking trails and picnic spots, is also 10 miles away. Mount Lemmon, an hour's drive away, offers skiing and snowboarding.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Featuring therapeutic herbs, warm stones, and cleansing muds of the Sonoran Desert, The Sonoran Spa at Westward Look Resort offers organic facials, ayurvedic treatments, nail care, warm-stone massage, and mud facials. The Wellness Garden is located outside of the spa and grows sage, jojoba, rosemary, aloe, and other native plants of the region. Treatments are designed for men and women.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 20.00
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Westward Look Resort
- Westward Look Wyndham Grand
- Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort
- Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort Tucson
- Westward Look Wyndham Grand Tucson
- Westward Resort
- Wyndham Grand Westward Look
- Wyndham Westward Look Resort
- Westward Look Hotel Tucson
- Westward Look Tucson
We should mention
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.