Book your room at Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection
Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Tulsa hotel in Downtown Tulsa, near BOK Center
Located in Downtown Tulsa, this historic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Boston Avenue United Methodist Church and BOK Center. Woodward Park and Philbrook Museum of Art are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas is provided, as well as free valet parking, a free airport shuttle, and a free shopping center shuttle. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 55 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include sitting areas and refrigerators. Free WiFi and iPod docks are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a library, and multilingual staff. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free long-term parking
- Free parking nearby
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1929
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Chalkboard Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 15 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 35
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.