Brand new 2BR condo in Aldea Zama, Tulum with amazing outdoor spaces to enjoy like the alluring complex pool!
- Ideal for a couples' or family getaway to a paradise surrounded by lush jungle
- Just minutes drive or bike ride to the beach, restaurants, shops & Tulum's town
- Beautiful and alluring swimming pool on site with sun loungers & tropical vibes for days
- Incredibly decorated space w/impeccable details
- All the amenities: AC, Wi-Fi, washer/dryer, fresh towels & essentials provided
This beautiful ground-floor 2 bedroom/2 bathroom luxe condo at Puerta Zama provides everything you need for a relaxing escape to Tulum! You'll be in the heart of the town inside the Aldea Zama residential area, halfway between Tulum town and the beach road. Everything is a short distance away with the biggest grocery store in town just across the entrance to Aldea Zama, Chedraui! You can stock up and be ready for your daily adventures. Plus Puerta Zama has a fantastic common area with an alluring swimming pool, sun loungers and tropical vibes for days!
The condo consists of:
- An awesome open living space that's spacious, bright and comfortable w/ direct access to your private ground-floor terrace with space to sit or dine al fresco!
- A cozy living room with natural elements as the focal point of the decor, a TV for entertainment, and direct access to the terrace for and indoor/outdoor flow when doors are opened wide.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and gorgeous with all new appliances and features & everything you'd need to cook at home during your stay.
- There's a dining area w/ dining table to seat 4 for a sit-down meal and dinner chat or a game of cards.
- The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed, en-suite bathroom, access to balcony and gorgeous natural light and jungle view from the window.
- Bedroom 2 has two plush double beds, access to the balcony too and lots of good storage space to put your things away and make yourself at home!
You'll be in a fantastic part of Tulum where you can bike and walk just about anywhere in town. Plus you'll find there so many things to see and do, from the beach hotspots along the beach road, water sports like snorkeling, scuba, paddle boarding, eco-parks with underground rivers, ancient Mayan ruins, cenotes (natural sinkholes special to this area!), day trips to Playa del Carmen or Cancun, and so much more! This will be an unforgettable trip!
Located in the Puerta Zama complex, this condo has a large shared common area pool and lounge chairs to enjoy, if you need a break from the beach. You’ll have full, exclusive access to your condo unit and terrace during your stay.
The Aldea Zama neighborhood is an amazing residential community with a lot of new developments, a commercial section, and plenty to see if you bike and walk around.
- It's perfectly located halfway between the beach and the town
- Shopping is in walking distance from convenience stores to grocery to boutiques and shops all around town and at the beach road
- Easy access to the bike path from Aldea Zama
- Surrounded by jungle, nature and the elements all around
The condo is about 119 km/74 miles or about a 1 hr 35-min drive from the Cancun International Airport (CUN). It’s best to prearrange your airport transfers. There are shared-ride and private vans as well as rental car options. Let us know if you need any assistance. We’d be happy to help!
Here are some approximate estimations of the most visited/famous places near Tulum.
- Tulum Ruins - 16-min drive (6.3 km/3.6 miles)
- Xel-ha - 19-min drive (19 km/11.8 miles)
- Xplor - 42-min drive (57.5 km/35.7 miles)
- Pueblito / Tulum town - 10-min drive (3.8 km/2.4 miles)
- Beach road shops / boutiques - 9-min drive (4 km/2.5 miles)
-Chedraui - 4-min drive or 15-min walk (2.1 km/1.3 miles)
- Riviera Maya Golf Club - 25-min drive (26 km/16 miles)
- Dreams Tulum - 15-min drive (10 km/6.3 miles)
Other Things to Note:
- Electricity is included in short-term stays (2-27 nights) but not included for long-term rentals of 28 nights or more. In this case, you pay for what you consume based on a $6 MXN (pesos) fee per KW. *Please help us save energy by using the AC wisely and keeping the temperature at 25°C and turning off the AC and lights when you leave the property.
- We provide bottled water, bed linens, bath and beach towels, kitchen equipment free to all guests. And, if you need an airport transfer, we can help you with that too!
- There's no daily housekeeping but if you'd like a cleaning service during your stay, it has an extra cost – Please let us know in advance. This service does not include changing the bed linens or towels. If you would like to add this service, additional fees will apply.
- Guests will be requested to sign a Rental Agreement upon booking confirmation.
- Security Deposit: A security deposit may be required prior to arrival or at check-in subject to the booking platform used to make the reservation. This fee is charged as a credit card transaction and refunded after check-out, provided all terms are met.
- There is no daily cleaning. For long-term stays (21 nights or more) guests will be charged an extra fee of $30 usd per week for mandatory mid stay- cleaning service. This will be scheduled with guests during their stay.
- Travelers must be at least 21 years of age or older to book.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the premises. Smoking tobacco, cannabis or the use of any recreational drugs in the house is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $200 penalty.
- No parties or events are permitted, illegal activity is prohibited and excessive noise won't be tolerated. No loud music is allowed after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed. No tent or other structures may be set up on the ground of the property.
- Renters may be required to provide a government ID upon booking, on the day of checking in, or during their stay for identity verification.
- Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages that occurred during their stay or cover necessary extra-cleaning charges if such is needed after their stay.
- Please avoid moving furniture
- Pets are not allowed unless there is prior authorization and an extra fee may apply if such is given.
- Please avoid hanging towels or clothes on the balcony/terrace railings.
- It is requested to use the Safety Deposit Box for all your valuables. We will not be held responsible for any loss or theft.
- Pool and common area regulations and opening hours have to be respected. The use of musical devices in common areas is prohibited. Glasses, glass bottles, food or coolers are not allowed in the pool, the use of disposable or plastic glasses are allowed.
Interaction with Guests:
This is a self-check-in property. Access codes will be provided to you within 24 hours before arrival.
You’ll have complete privacy during your stay, but we’re available 7 days a week should you need anything - just send us a message via the booking platform.