The rooms are too expensive for what they are. Tiny and very uncomfortable. We booked 2 nights, but only stayed for the first night. We moved to another hotel for the second night (Hotel Casa Real) only $30 extra per night and was impressively beautiful. Can't even compare them. I would not stay at La Roca again.
- Plaza Major of Villa de Leyva
- 3 min walk
- Casa Museo Luis Alberto Acuna
- 3 min walk
- Carmen Museum
- 7 min walk
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
Your dates need to occur after 2019-09-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Plaza Major of Villa de Leyva - 3 min walk
- Casa Museo Luis Alberto Acuna - 3 min walk
- Antonio Narino House Museum - 6 min walk
- Carmen Museum - 7 min walk
- Casa Museo de Antonio Ricaurte - 9 min walk
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 158 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Hospederia La Roca La Plaza Principal
Along with a restaurant, this inn has conference space and a 24-hour front desk. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, wedding services, a garden, and a front-desk safe are onsite. All 23 rooms offer free WiFi, LED TVs with cable channels, and free long-distance calls. Guests will also find free local calls and showers.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free parking nearby
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free full breakfast available daily 8 AM–10 AM
- 1 restaurant
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Conference space
- Private bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
The structure is over 400 years old and has been renovated nicely. My room was small but adequate, lots of hot water. The breakfast was outstanding. The staff was very helpful. The only drawback was that none of the TV channels were in English.