Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Villa de Leyva with free valet parking and 24-hour front desk
Situated in Villa de Leyva, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Plaza Major of Villa de Leyva, Casa Museo Luis Alberto Acuna, and Carmen Museum. Antonio Narino House Museum and Casa Terracota are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with coffee/tea in a common area, this smoke-free hotel has a refrigerator in a common area and dry cleaning. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Ceiling fans, showers, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hospedería Villa de Los Saenz
Hospedería Villa de Los Saenz features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Hospedería Villa de Los Saenz is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Shared refrigerator
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Television in common areas
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for COP 30000 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: COP 30000 per night
- Hospedería Villa Los Saenz Hotel Villa de Leyva
- Hospedería Villa Los Saenz Hotel
- Hospedería Villa Los Saenz
- Hospería Villa Los Saenz
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.