Get an overview of this hotel3-star Villa de Leyva hotel in Old Town with free breakfast
Located in Old Town, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Antonio Narino House Museum, Plaza Major of Villa de Leyva, and Casa Museo Luis Alberto Acuna. Carmen Museum and Casa Terracota are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and a TV in a common area. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided.
All 13 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Casa Cantabria
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Villa de Leyva hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a television in a common area.
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking reservations required
- 24-hour front desk
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby, Offsite parking reservations required
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Start your day with a free full breakfast, available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hotel Casa Cantabria Villa de Leyva
- Casa Cantabria Villa de Leyva
- Casa Cantabria
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.