Book your room at Hotel Hospedería San Carlos Villa de Leyva
Get an overview of this hotelBeaux Arts hotel with free valet parking and restaurant
Located in the heart of Villa de Leyva, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Antonio Narino House Museum and Villa de Leyva Plaza Major. Casa Museo Luis Alberto Acuna and Carmen Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a meeting room, and dry cleaning.
All 16 rooms offer comforts like memory foam beds and pillow menus, plus free WiFi and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include DVD players, room service, and rainfall showerheads.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Hospedería San Carlos Villa de LeyvaCarrera 9 No 5-44 Villa de Leyva Boyaca
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Hotel Hospedería San Carlos Villa de Leyva has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting room
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1985
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Plaza Cafe - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie serves breakfast only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hospedería San Carlos Villa de Leyva
- Hotel Hospedería San Carlos Villa de Leyva
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.