Get an overview of this hotelCabin in Villa de Leyva with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated in Villa de Leyva, this cabin is within a 15-minute walk of Casa Terracota, Antonio Narino House Museum, and Plaza Major of Villa de Leyva. Casa Museo Luis Alberto Acuna and Carmen Museum are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free cabin. Free cooked-to-order breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a garden and barbecue grills.
All 6 cabins provide conveniences like dining areas and sitting areas, plus free WiFi and LED TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include balconies or patios, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Residencias Artísticas el Hayuelo
The cabin offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Villa de Leyva cabin also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Residencias Artísticas el Hayuelo is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free reception
- Free long-term parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Restaurant 1
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- LED TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Residencias Artísticas el Hayuelo has a restaurant on site.
Start your day with a free cooked-to-order breakfast, available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Every day, the cabin hosts a free manager's reception for you to enjoy.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 50000.0 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of COP 30000 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Pet fee: COP 30000 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 50000.0 per stay
- Residencias Artisticas El Hayuelo Inn Villa de Leyva
- Residencias Artisticas El Hayuelo Villa de Leyva
- El Hayuelo Cabin Villa de Leyva
- El Hayuelo Villa de Leyva
- Residencias Artísticas el Hayuelo Cabin Villa de Leyva
- Residencias Artísticas el Hayuelo Cabin
- Residencias Artísticas el Hayuelo Villa de Leyva
- Residencias Artisticas El Hayuelo
- El Hayuelo
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.