Visiting Turtle Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Turtle Bay has to offer including the coral reefs, seafood restaurants, and local tours. The scenic and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Turtle Bay
- The closest major airport is in Luganville (SON-Santo-Pekoa Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Turtle Bay
The picturesque setting of Matevulu Blue Hole and Nanda Blue Hole exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Santo Golf Course and Millennium Cave Tour Office.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Turtle Bay Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Turtle Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Turtle Bay each year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F