Top Hotels Near Tuscumbia Railway Museum in Florence
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Tuscumbia Railway Museum
Top Hotels Close to Tuscumbia Railway Museum
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 8, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Tuscumbia Railway Museum Hotel Guide
So, you'd like some information about staying near Tuscumbia Railway Museum?
It is located 180 miles from the state capital, Montgomery. It's a little further to travel, but worth every minute!
Guests that are in need of accommodation close to Tuscumbia Railway Museum have one option, and that is The ColdWater Inn, 1 mile away.
If you can't afford to spend a tonne of cash on your accommodation, you will be relieved to hear that there are several affordable hotels in the area. Some places that should be on your list include the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals and the Key West Inn.
Pop into Aunt Bea's Bakery and Bistro (107 East 6th Street, Tuscumbia) for a cup of coffee before your group's day of excitement. Finish your day with a delicious dinner from City Restaurant (108 West 5th Street, Tuscumbia). This dining establishment is just 0.1 miles away from Tuscumbia Railway Museum, making it an accessible choice.
Other Places to Visit near Tuscumbia Railway MuseumMake certain you save some time in your itinerary to check out some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Tuscumbia Railway Museum:
- Enjoy the trees, soft grass and crisp air at Spring Park, an urban park.
- If you're missing your weekly game, make your way to Spring Creek Golf Course. Here you can practice your swing while you enjoy the weather.
- Tennessee Valley Museum of Art is a worthwhile place to visit for art appreciators.
- Become a better-informed visitor to the area by making a trip to Ivy Green, a historic building that is sure to interest you.
- If you're all dancing to the same beat, take your friends to Muscle Shoals Sound Studios for the day.