Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in Hellendoorn, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Sallandse Heuvelrug National Park Hellendoorn Entrance, Avonturenpark Hellendoorn, and Molen de Hoop Museum. Holterberg Nature Museum and Parkgebouw Rijssen are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and meeting rooms. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include dry cleaning, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 12 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs. Espresso makers and electric kettles are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Restaurant De Uitkijk
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Restaurant De Uitkijk is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Towels provided
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Hotel Restaurant De Uitkijk has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30,00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10,00 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10,00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30,00 per day
- Hotel Restaruant De Uitkijk
- Hotel Restaruant De Uitkijk Hellendoorn
- Restaruant De Uitkijk Hellendoorn
- Hotel Restaurant Uitkijk Hellendoorn
- Hotel Restaurant Uitkijk
- Restaurant Uitkijk Hellendoorn
- Restaurant Uitkijk
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in