Think of yourself ambling around the roads during your perfect day, noticing the beautiful nature or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there's one draw you've been especially looking forward to: Tybee Island Light Station and Museum. The moment has come to tick it off your must-do list.
Where Can I Stay Close to Tybee Island Light Station and Museum?
Hotels near Tybee Island Light Station and Museum
Still fighting valiantly against the ravages of time, Tybee Island Light Station and Museum is now quite a much loved tourist attraction.
Found in the city of Savannah, it's a vibrant tourist magnet.
You will find 10 lodging options within 0.1 miles of Tybee Island Light Station and Museum. With at least 50 hotels, consider staying in Historic Downtown. It's a short drive of 0.3 miles. The Ballastone, The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection and Embassy Suites Savannah are worth investigating.
You'll be able to allocate some extra dollars for spending by opting to sleep at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. The Beach House At The Dunes at Beachside Colony, 1 mile away, or the Tybee Island Inn, at a distance of 0.4 miles, might just be what you're looking for.
Perhaps you'd prefer to book a room that's on the extravagant side? If so, you're in luck, as you'll find plenty of high-end hotel options nearby. Two of the hotels that lead the way in comfort and design are the Tybee Beach Resort Club at Beachside Colony and the Ocean Song at Beachside Colony, which are situated 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Pop into The Salty Pelican (33 Meddin Drive, Tybee Island) for a cup of coffee prior to your group's day of excitement. Finish your day with a hearty meal from North Beach Bar and Grill (33 Meddin Drive, Tybee Island). This restaurant is in the center of it all, making it an optimal choice.
Before you move on, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Nothing soothes the soul like a trip to the beach, don't forget to visit North Beach, one of the best in the area.
- They say life is always better when you're at the beach, so don't forget to venture to Tybee Island Beach, a popular stretch of coastline for locals and visitors.
- A standout feature of the landscape, Cockspur Island Lighthouse has been a beacon for a great many sailors throughout its time, and it's an ideal spot to take some photos if you're in the area.
- Tybee Island Marine Science Center is the best spot if you are looking to familiarize yourself with the plant and animal species that occupy the local ecosystems.
- Tybee Island Fishing Pier and Pavilion is an ideal place for anyone who wants to enjoy the scenic views with that special someone.
Our inventory of Savannah motels and lodging supplies all that you need, so you can be sure to get a place to stay near Tybee Island Light Station and Museum you'll appreciate. Savannah was a quite popular destination in the past year, so you will not be the only one. Once it comes time to reserve, you can travel confidently: explorers of all types approve of their Savannah hotel. Need help making a decision? Discover all the secret pointers you need right here.
- Appropriate for such a stunning monument, the concierge service at hotels around Tybee Island Light Station and Museum is awesome.
- "Fresh, presentable, and set to welcome you in" is how Savannah hotels will be waiting.
- Looking for accommodations that are pleasant plus fresh and presentable? We have it right here.
You can stay right next door with Expedia's vast database of hotels near Tybee Island Light Station and Museum.
Fascinating Savannah Facts
After you've realized Tybee Island Light Station and Museum, there are still further activities to see and do in Savannah.
- Savannah hasn't been really prominent in the guide books, but it is currently beginning to gain in status.
- Head out on the town to conclude the good times; when the sun rises, get enlightened about Savannah's history.
- ample action, you'll also realize Savannah knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
Planning a journey to Savannah is always a good idea, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Tybee Island Light Station and Museum. Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and call on more than a few astonishing new group photos!