Bed and Breakfast in Tyler
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Tyler
Other property types in Tyler
Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Tyler - South
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tyler
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2020
Studio 6 Tyler, TX
Reviewed on Jun 20, 2020
B&Bs and More in Tyler
Whether you're traveling with your family and want a friendly place to stay, or you're traveling solo and hoping to get some tips from locals, a B&B can be a good choice for many different types of travelers. You'll find 76 lodging options and 2 B&Bs for your trip to Tyler. If you want to lose yourself exploring fascinating exhibits, you might consider stopping by Discovery Place Museum and Cotton Belt Depot Museum while you're in town.
With attentive service, opportunities to mingle with other guests, and of course a full breakfast, B&Bs offer a unique environment. Here are some B&Bs to check out in Tyler:
Munzesheimer Manor B&B: 3.5 stars, 7 rooms
- In-room designer toiletries
Woldert-Spence Manor: 3 stars, 7 rooms
- Full breakfast
- Individually decorated rooms
Weather in Tyler
Weather can be a big factor while planning a trip, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to Tyler:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 46.65 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 75° F and nighttime temperatures average 36° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 50° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 94° F and nighttime averages are around 59° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 36° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Tyler
Travelers enjoy Tyler for its array of dining options and major shopping area. When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Tyler Municipal Rose Garden Center and Museum and Rose Rudman Park are some notable spots. You might put Liberty Hall and Discovery Place Museum on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Tyler for its:
- Live music
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Tyler?
Fly into Tyler, TX (TYR-Pounds Regional), which is located 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Longview, TX (GGG-East Texas Regional), which is 34.1 mi (54.8 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.