- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Vakantiepark De Pier
Choose dates to view prices
Chalet, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Uden, Vakantiepark De Pier is connected to a shopping center. Museum of Religious Art and Jan Cunen Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Jetten Mill and Church of St. Peter. Traveling with kids? Consider Hullie Play Barn and Billy Bird Park Hemelrijk. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like horse riding and mountain biking, or hop on a moped rental nearby and take a self-guided tour around Uden.
- Hullie Play Barn - 8 min walk
- Hullie Speelboerderij - 9 min walk
- Museum of Religious Art - 6 min drive
- Church of St. Peter - 6 min drive
- Jetten Mill - 7 min drive
- Oss Station - 14 min drive
- Eindhoven (EIN) - 26 min drive
About this property
Vakantiepark De Pier
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday - Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM</li></ul>To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
- There are no bathroom towels, kitchen towels, and sheets in the accommodations. There is a mandatory fee (7.95 EUR per person per stay) for sheets, listed as a utility fee. Bathroom towels (6 EUR per person per stay) and kitchen towels (5 EUR per accommodation per stay) are available for a surcharge at the reception. Please request Sheets/Towels 24 hours in advance.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.25 per stay.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 0 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 110 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
- Towels/sheets: EUR 7.95 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.25 per stay
- High chair fee: EUR 5 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Vakantiepark Pier Condo Uden
- Vakantiepark Pier Condo
- Vakantiepark Pier Uden
- Vakantiepark Pier
- Vakantiepark De Pier Uden
- Vakantiepark De Pier Condominium resort
- Vakantiepark De Pier Condominium resort Uden
Frequently asked questions