Visitors to Uhldingen-Muehlhofen are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and museums.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Uhldingen-Muehlhofen
- The closest major airport is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 22.5 mi (36.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Uhldingen-Muehlhofen
Cultural venues in the city include Reptile House Unteruhldingen, Traktormuseum Bodensee, and Pfahlbau Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alte Fabrik Muehlhofen and Basilika Birnau.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Uhldingen-Muehlhofen. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bodensee-Hotel Kreuz - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Sternen Hotel & Restaurant - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel-Gasthof Storchen - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Uhldingen-Muehlhofen
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Uhldingen-Mühlhofen Station. Uhldingen-Muehlhofen might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Uhldingen-Muehlhofen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Uhldingen-Muehlhofen is 0.94 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F