Visitors can enjoy all that Ulrichsberg has to offer including its parks. There are 278 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Linz (LNZ-Hoersching), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ulrichsberg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sumava. In the area, you'll also find Villa Sinnenreich Museum and Haslach Textile Centre.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ulrichsberg, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Böhmerwaldhof is located in central Ulrichsberg. This 3-star hotel in Ulrichsberg features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Grand is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the center of Ulrichsberg. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cesky Krumlov can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Michel & Friends Hotel Waldkirchen is 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from central Ulrichsberg. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Waldkirchen can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a free water park, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ulrichsberg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ulrichsberg is 32.56 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F