Top Hotels Near Unicoi Hill Park in Helen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Unicoi Hill Park
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 18, 2020
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!<br><br>Lost Soles of the River is an exquisite, newly renovated home right o
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 21, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2020
Unicoi Hill Park Hotel Guide
Set aside an afternoon and call in at Unicoi Hill Park.
it is situated 75 miles from the state capital, Atlanta. A little bit of a journey, but worth every second!
Looking for somewhere to lay your head near Unicoi Hill Park? You can select from at least 14 hotels located within 2 miles. One of the more well-known hotels is the Hampton Inn Helen, just 0.1 miles away. Two other great options are the Red Roof Inn Helen, 0.5 miles away, and the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Helen, GA, only 0.4 miles away.
Hold on to your hard-earned dollars and book a room at one of the many budget hotels located nearby. The Quality Inn Helen (0.2 miles away) and the Americas Best Value Inn (0.3 miles away) are two popular options that you might like to look into.
Inhale the aromatic smell of coffee and buy a delectable treat at Higher Ground Coffee & More. This popular eatery is the perfect stop for travelers who plan to see Unicoi Hill Park. Later on at night, grab a seat at one of the local restaurants. Taste some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with more hearty fare at La parrilla. Relax with a couple of beers from Helenbach Candle Boutique & Wine Haus.
Other Places to Visit near Unicoi Hill ParkDon't forget that there are also plenty of other things happening within close range of Unicoi Hill Park:
- Helen Festhalle is a vital venue in the active music scene of this region and could be just the most happening place to go on the weekend.
- The first stop on your trip should be Alpine Helen/White County Convention and Visitors Bureau. Here, you will be able to get some great tips and find your bearings before you begin exploring.
- Work on your short game at Alpine Mini Golf, a fun place for people of all ages.
- Take your swimsuits and visit Helen Waterpark for a day of fun.
- Keep your eyes peeled and try to spot some native creatures when you walk through Unicoi State Park.