When you envision your upcoming day off, you probably think you'll be strolling around downtown, staring up at the monuments or the beautiful nature everywhere around you. Still, United States National Slavery Museum is one feature you have been counting on most of all. It has been on your bucket list for a while, and the time has arrived to mark it complete.
Best Places to Stay Near United States National Slavery Museum
Hotels near United States National Slavery Museum
For a special cultural experience, head over and learn something new at United States National Slavery Museum.
You'll be happy to learn that it resides in Fredericksburg, 55 miles from the state capital, Richmond.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of United States National Slavery Museum, there are 11 accommodation solutions to choose from. The Residence Inn by Marriott Fredericksburg and the Homewood Suites Fredericksburg are 2 miles and 0.3 miles away. Another handy option, the Hampton Inn & Suites Fredericksburg-at Celebrate Virginia, is 0.4 miles away.
Practical and affordable are some of the ways that travelers describe the good budget hotels in the vicinity. Two names to keep at the front of your mind are the Hilton Garden Inn Fredericksburg and the Fredericksburg Hospitality House and Conference Center. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile away.
This area also boasts a range of remarkably comfortable upmarket hotels. Discover the fantastic facilities at the Best Western Fredericksburg and the Quality Inn Fredericksburg, Central Park Area. These establishments are just 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
From time to time, you need a sweet treat! Stop at Sheetz #346 for a snack and a cup of delicious coffee. This popular spot is situated nearby United States National Slavery Museum. A little later on, you should head to Carrabba's Italian Grill for a complete dining experience. To cap the night off, take one last short walk and buy a couple of beers at Bonefish Grill.
Before your trip ends, check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of United States National Slavery Museum:
- Fredericksburg Expo and Conference Center holds a range of different events. Look online for the latest details.
- If you simply adore shopping, you'll find retail heaven at Spotsylvania Towne Centre. Whether it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you need, there's a good possibility you'll find it here.
- Looking for an attraction for the whole family? Splitsville Luxury Lanes and Dinner Lounge contains a great assortment of engaging games and activities.
- Visit Kenmore Plantation, a significant historic residence that can't be missed.
- Take a tour of Mary Washington House, a prominent historic property that shouldn't be missed.
Expedia's registry of resorts and motels in Fredericksburg furnishes all the things you need, so you can definitely have choices near United States National Slavery Museum that you'll love. Fredericksburg welcomed quite a few tourists last year, so get researching. You can set off confidently once booking time is here, too: countless new admirers would suggest their Fredericksburg hotel to a friend or family member. Need help making a decision? You're just a click away from all the guidance and information you're looking for.
- As you might expect near such a lovely landmark, the staff at lodging near United States National Slavery Museum surpass all targets.
- You'll find hotels in Fredericksburg will be ready to greet you with orderly and neat rooms.
- We have it here if you're in search of room satisfaction plus cleanliness.
As you can see, it's clear why vacations in Fredericksburg got extra visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near United States National Slavery Museum, your number one spot is ready for you.
Once United States National Slavery Museum is crossed off your schedule, there are still further activities to do in Fredericksburg.
- Head out on the town to conclude your exploration; when the sun comes up, get enlightened about the area's life story.
- abundant excursions, you'll also find Fredericksburg knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
- Until recently, Fredericksburg tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but skyrocketing amounts of visits mean the moment to make your reservations is now.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and say hello to some amazing new group photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to Fredericksburg, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near United States National Slavery Museum from Expedia. Book today!