When you imagine your next day, you probably see yourself sauntering around downtown, taking note of the lovely nature or the monuments wherever you look. But University of Madras is one feature you're especially anticipating. Right now is finally the moment to get yourself there.
Find Your Perfect University of Madras Accommodation
Hotels near University of Madras
Still standing defiantly against the slow grind of time, University of Madras is now quite a popular tourist attraction.
You can locate it in Chennai, a city that is frequented by sightseers from far and wide.
Choose from 36 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles of University of Madras. The Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai City Centre, the Vivanta by Taj - Connemara, Chennai and the Taj Club House are just some you might want to think about. They're situated 2 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you're tired from sightseeing and are yearning for someplace inexpensive yet cosy to sleep, then there is a range of budget hotels in the area. The Clarion Hotel Chennai, 1 mile away, or the Deccan Plaza Hotel - Chennai, at a distance of 1 mile, might just be what you're looking for.
Keep in mind that you have the option of booking one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of treating the family. Make sure you check out the Hotel Manhattan, which is only 1 mile away. A second option is the Peace Inn, 0.4 miles away.
As you and your family meander along the lanes near University of Madras, stop by Leo Coffee. Take in the enchanting aroma of coffee and try out some sweet treats. If you want something a little more filling, take a look at the chef's specials at Nair Mess, another dining establishment in the same area. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at Hotel Thalapathi.
University of Madras isn't the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- Marina Beach is the perfect place for the kids to burn off some energy while you relax on the beach in the fresh air.
- Appreciate the calm aura of Parthasarathy Temple.
- If you love shopping, you will find retail heaven at Chennai Citi Center Mall. If it's fashion, general supplies or souvenirs you're looking for, there's a good chance you'll find it here.
- Explore Express Avenue, which boasts a wide range of shops and dining options.
- If you need a tranquil place to quietly think or even meditate, organize a visit to St. Mary's Church.
Some travelers find it convenient to access University of Madras by rail transport. The nearest station is Chepauk, which is about 0.2 miles away. Thiruvallikeni MRTS Station is another option close by at a distance of just 0.3 miles.
Expedia's database of resorts and lodging in Anna Salai delivers everything you want, so you will definitely get spots near University of Madras you'll adore. Anna Salai welcomed more than a few sightseers in the last twelve months, so get going. Need help deciding? Discover all the tips and tricks you're looking for right here. Once it comes time to reserve your spot, you'll rest assured: multiple new admirers would endorse their Anna Salai hotel to their colleagues.
- Fitting for such a lovely monument, the concierge service at accommodation close to University of Madras is awesome.
- "Presentable, neat, and quick to show you in" is how Anna Salai hotels function.
- You're on the perfect site if you're seeking room comfort as well as spotlessness.
It's easy to see why holidays in Anna Salai got greater numbers of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. You can stay right in the region thanks to Expedia's big selection of hotels near University of Madras.
Anna Salai Fascinating Facts and Figures
There are still even more activities to see and do in Anna Salai once you've conquered University of Madras.
- Appreciate an enticing supper of its hallmark cuisine and find the perfect store to purchase a few necessities.
- Take a day to plot one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also find Anna Salai knows a few things about setting out the welcome mat.
- Anna Salai has been a well-kept secret, but it is beginning to make itself known.
Paying a visit to Anna Salai is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near University of Madras from Expedia. Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and meet more than a few breathtaking new selfies!