Get an overview of this hotelSkiing and dining in the mountains near Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort
Conveniently near skiing facilities, this Zugspitze hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Casino Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Richard Strauss Platz and Museum Aschenbrenner are also within 10 minutes.
After a day on the slopes, return to ATLAS Posthotel to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, or relax in a sauna.
All 44 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities that guests will find include free bottled water and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1776 square feet (165 square meters) include a meeting room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This ski hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
ATLAS Posthotel is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1592
- Conference space size (feet) - 1776
- Conference space size (meters) - 165
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Poststube - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Energy surcharge: EUR 2 per person per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 190 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Atlas Posthotel
- Atlas Posthotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Atlas Posthotel Hotel
- Atlas Posthotel Hotel Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Atlas Posthotel Garmisch Partenkirchen
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.