Find Hotels Near Upper Peninsula Children's Museum, Marquette from $99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Upper Peninsula Children's Museum
Top Hotels Close to Upper Peninsula Children's Museum
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Upper Peninsula Children's Museum Hotel Guide
Youngsters of all ages are guaranteed to have a great time at Upper Peninsula Children's Museum!
While you might not recognize Marquette, the destination it resides in, you'll likely be aware of the state capital, Lansing, 300 miles away.
To be close to Upper Peninsula Children's Museum, stay at one of the 6 possible accommodations within 2 miles. Only 0.08 miles away is the Hampton Inn Marquette/Waterfront. The Landmark Inn and the Ramada Marquette, 0.3 miles and 0.4 miles away, are also popular.
Make certain your vacation is economical by opting for a budget hotel, like the Staybridge Suites Marquette, just 0.9 miles away.
After checking out Upper Peninsula Children's Museum, Dead River Coffee Shop (119 West Baraga Avenue, Marquette) is a splendid place to refuel with a snack to make it through the rest of the day. The Marq (113 West Baraga Avenue, Marquette) is also a few minutes’ walk away and is a marvelous place if you'd prefer something more filling.
Other Places to Visit near Upper Peninsula Children's MuseumBefore you leave, take a look at what the rest of this area has available:
- History buffs should visit Marquette Regional History Center, a place where history comes to life to tell the events of times long ago.
- Jump on deck at Marquette Maritime Museum to enjoy an expedition into this area's maritime history.
- A historic and significant landmark, Marquette Harbor Light has served as a bright beacon for a great many travel-weary sailors over the years, and it's a wonderful place to snap some photos if you have the opportunity.
- Enjoy a visitors' tour of Northern Michigan University, an important educational institution in this area.
- Visitors and locals alike enjoy discovering and admiring the many displays of fine art at DeVos Art Museum.